Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rememberance...

I ever wonder why talking makes me feel so good.Ofcourse not talking to phone except when it means catching up after long, but talking in person, to be particular.But, to mention it, i am referring to the phone conversations i had with the people who fall under my domain of "friends", many of them, today.One of the friends recently married, she is always fun to talk to, her loud voice and kiddish way of saying things making me relive the time spent with her all the time.I had called her first time since she got married some days ago,and it felt strange and beautiful.Missed seeing her in person and teasing her as i used to do when with her.And my other sweet friend, who got married long back and is expecting.Wow, wow and a great smile flickered on my face.The moment of happiness was extreme and i missed her and wanted to hug her at the moment.Felt a bit nostalgic :). I recollected myself after hearing the great news and went on to imagine the changes they were having in their lives.Friends are the ones who always stick to your side in all odds and you feel like you are just in touch even when you call them after eons of time.I miss the two people i mentioned and beautiful things happening in their lives make me miss them a lot at the times i talk to them. The time spent with them is most cherished and we still laugh at jokes we cracked on each other all the time.Pulling each other's legs, teasing, those silly acts on my part, dancing at terrace..Lol...many many memories that are a part of my world, sometime ago..Then i talked to another friend, and we talked at length about things in general , experiences and the dramatic turn of events each wanted to share, and the time fled by.And when i came back to check my mails, i heard cheer and clad and "Happy Bday" wishes from the next flat, some MBA students staying there. Another moment of peek in the past, the college hostel, unadventurous and simple, but sweet enough to be remembered.Those BDay chants in hostel mess, bday bumps, the music and celebrations used to be the limelight of those times.Life was simple, sweet and confined.
So, in all, it all left me felt brimming with emotion in a strange sense and worthy enough for expression of thoughts. :-)

No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...