Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Within!!!

I am my owner,i am my own god...i am what it takes to drive me along..I am the owner of my emotions..I make and break my heart..I make and break my chances..I make my relations with people and i break them, i take blames and i give blames, i suffer pain because of nobody but me....I am the reason of everything happening to me..I am the power...

Ever wondered the emotional baggage you carry at points of time, resulting from some broken relations, some unfulfilled promises, people turning strange and ignoring you, some lost memories,some paths you take that lead you to nowhere, are all a result of you, the within.The power, the force that makes you live upto each day or feel like dying, the force that tests you till you break apart, then makes you pick up from scratch and emerge again, the force that makes you smile and cry and makes you understand your capabilities and your strengths that lay within you, untried, untested until storms hit you.Yes, the same force that makes you feel hurt when you are ignored, the same which urges you to take revenge, once u lose self respect, the one that makes u fight for urself against the world, against yourself, the weak you, to remerge as a hard rock.Yeah, rocks will get weathered up again, they might break apart again, but not in the same way as before.Not with the same intensity, maybe less, maybe more than before.But it will be worth giving it a try. You may feel terrible and messed up in case something bad hits you, but when those moments surpass, you will feel proud, great and confident to be discovering a new, better you. You may be once bitten twice shy, but whatever has to happen, will happen. You might feel extremely irritated, out of control, emotionall drained, lost and guilty to be repeating things, revisiting the horrors, and unable to handle the same things, but at the end of the day, you beat the metal with the hammer, and it takes shape. You are the metal and are taking shape, very soon or less..And thats how, life is, you never know,what,how, when and in what form, things strike you and end up making you stronger and weaker, depending on how you take them.But whatever goes, comes back, for sure.So, think, behave and act putting yourself in others' shoes because its a round robin phenomenon.Everbody's turn gonna come.When, you dont know. And keep in mind that when its your turn, you dont end up feeling tragic for how u changed things for someone when it was their turn....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't think of a comment but once read quotations comes to mind and searched for it quickly .. here it goes ... don't know how appropriate a comment it is ...
"Courage consists in the power of self-recovery. Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.” ... Chillax ...

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...