Tuesday, August 14, 2012

An ode to you!

I wake up by your side,and flashes a wide smile,
having thought of living in a world so worthwhile.
Through the window, i see a sea of blue and white,
Hues of gold,cobwebs of my dreams seem so bright.
The sun has descended,and its going to be a bful day,
with you there is  a new and better everyday.
Zillions of moments of smiles,rants,fights and complaints,
of making fun of those passing by,remembering college times,
or of times when we sit together on a shore,poise and silence of  saints.
The adamant me and the forgiving you,
or a  careful me and a carefree you.
Of mind of a man and heart of a woman,
we are holding on well to the gameplan.
Of moments of care,of things not said,
i will be with you,whatever lies ahead.
Watching the sunrise and set every day,i look at the blue,
and sink in the awe of being the one destined for you.


~For the greatness i see in you each day,my husband!






No comments:

My new blog

 Never had i thought i will be into reading again.But thanks 2020 and boredom, here we are. Well, i did a thing- i started documenting my th...